3D Projection Mapping / Video Mapping
3D Projection Mapping, also known as 3D Video Mapping, is a display technology that transforms objects into projection surfaces. Through a combination of custom generated 3D content and extremely bright video projectors, we are able to transform buildings, cars, products and sculptures into magnificent video displays. The applications of this technology are wide and varied due to virtually unlimited potential. Typical applications include:
- Buildings: A fully immersive Projection Mapping show, synchronised to sound. Uses include brand activations, advertising and celebrations.
- Stage Sets: Light up custom-designed stages with 3D Projection Mapping. Uses include product launches, concerts, private events, conferences and awards ceremonies.
- Wedding Cakes: See an example of wedding cake video mapping on this page.
- Dances: Our Projection Mapped dance performance is a breathtaking performance of light and illusion.
- Products: Generate hype around your product with cutting-edge 3D Projection Mapping. Uses include exhibition stands, store fronts, commercials and product displays.
- Cars: Transform a vehicle into a jaw-dropping display of light, visual effects and movement.
- Sculptures: Projection Mapping can be used to accentuate art pieces. These could include sculptures, video walls and art gallery pieces.
Cape Lasers is the only production company on the continent to offer both laser projections and projection mapping in-house. We offer a turnkey solution to all 3D projection mapping and video mapping projects. From concept, content creation and planning to technical implementation and coordination, we have you covered.
Contact us if you would like to find out how we can assist with your 3D Projection Mapping project. If you are unsure what exactly you need, we would be delighted to hear from you. We offer our advice free of charge, with no obligation. You may find more examples of 3D projection mapping in our gallery page.